Conditions that can be treated with skin rejuvenation and resurfacing include:
- Static wrinkles: These wrinkles are visible at all times and do not change in appearance with facial movements
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are expression lines that may appear as folds when the skin is not moving, and deepen with facial movements or expressions
- Pigmentation: Freckles, sun spots, or other darkened patches of skin result mainly from sun exposure
- Scars: As the result of acne or injury to the skin, scars may be rolling (a wavy appearance to the skin), pitted, discolored, or have raised borders
- Vascular conditions: Blood vessels visible on the surface of the skin, vascular lesions that appear as tiny blood-filled blisters or even a constant flush of facial redness
- Loss of skin tone: Weakening of the supportive skin structures (collagen and elastin fibers) that result in a loss of skin firmness or the development of cellulite
Click here for more information on our site regarding skin resurfacing.