Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure to enhance the size of a woman’s breast. There are many reasons women choose this procedure. This can include: to correct a reduction in breast volume after pregnancy, to improve the symmetry of the breast, to improve the body shape, to better fit in clothing, to balance out their body or for personal reasons.
By placing a breast implant behind each breast, Dr. Manolis is able to increase a woman’s chest by one or more bra cup sizes. Breast Augmentations can also improve the shape of the breasts. At Orland Park Plastic Surgery, we feel that the shape of the breast is just as important as the size.
Are You a Candidate for Breast Augmentation?
• You feel your breasts are too small
• Weight loss has changed the size and/or shape
of your breasts
• Your breasts have lost volume and firmness due
• Clothing fits in the waist, but not in the chest
• You feel self-conscious wearing tight clothing
• Your breasts are asymmetric in terms of size
Breast Augmentation Consultation
The consultation is your opportunity to meet and discuss your goals and expectations with Dr. Manolis. This is the first step in achieving your new look. During the consultation, the first question after you have chosen breast augmentation is which type of implant to use (saline or silicone). There are advantages and disadvantages of each type. The outer shell of both is made of a silicone shell. So even if you choose a saline filled implant, it is still made of silicone.
Laser Hair Reduction
Skin Care Products
Spider Vein Reduction
Male Breast Reduction
For more before and after Breast Augmentation pictures click here. WARNING - Images are graphic.
Issues you should be prepared to discuss during consultation include:
- Your desired aesthetic goals
- Medical conditions
- Current medications, including nutritional supplements and herbal remedies
- Past surgeries
- Family breast cancer history
- Any mammogram results